I'm full of Q's!

You paint EVERYTHING that is white and red in white. Even the cast shadow around the Evenrude. You mask off all the white and paint everthing that needs to be red. You then cover the red in the name (the white is still covered from the previous step) and open all the white in the stripes and stars and do the soft shadow around the name. Remove masking from name and clear.

Great tips!
That's great to know from a long time user of the plotter.

@Dimitris post close up pictures of the design when you're going. That would be great to see how it goes.

Now that's come out looking great. What were you worried about all that time :) You've done a great job so far. Will be nice to see it cleared.

lee

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :)
Yeah, I did it without any problems at all (so happy!).
This now belongs to the owner, who's also a car-truck painter (i still don't know how they 're called):D and he has probably clear-coat it allready. Fortunately, he hasn't phoned me so I assume everything's fine. (I got paid, yeaaaaaah!!!) :D:Dlol
I'm at Athens now for my medical exams, when I'll get backhome I'll post some pics clear-coated.
Again, THANK YOU people, I couldn't have done it without YOU! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great news, good luck with the exams, Don't forget to post the pics. We would like to see it all shiny and cleared.

Lee

Hey people,
Just got one pic after clear-coat.
He's very pleased with the outcome and he will prepare for me another cover.
I'm pleased (very) that I made it and kept the customer happy!
So, thanks to you too!

Congrats on your portfolio and business growth!:thumbsup:

I'd also be pleased to have on of these custom works.

Back