I'm going BADGER, I've had it with Iwata!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Mr Micron man.....and good on ya Ken, top bloke:)
Thanks and Yes Good on Ken many thanks to Him and his company.

I missed this, not that I knew the answer anyway. Congrats Mr Micron, and nice one Ken for offering the paints.
Can not accuse Ken of not have the spirit of giving :D and thanks

Way to go mr. Micron!!

Josh

Thanks Josh But you all do know ya can call me Herb....:D

Thanks Josh But you all do know ya can call me Herb....:D

I like the micron alias!! I have been called Seamonkey my whole life. Back home you either had a nickname, or you were called by your last name. Guess it just stuck with me, lol! Cordyk told me the same thing...... Oops I mean, Kevin :)

Josh

I like the micron alias!! I have been called Seamonkey my whole life. Back home you either had a nickname, or you were called by your last name. Guess it just stuck with me, lol! Cordyk told me the same thing...... Oops I mean, Kevin :)

Josh
Yeah is has not changed on nicknames here either.
and you know I answer to anything.

If you don't mind me asking where did you order that? I noticed all the little sweet savings at the end and I noticed the Airbrush set is cheaper than Coast has them listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be very interest on your opinion of this airbrush, if I have some spare money I will invest in one after crim-bo

If you don't mind me asking where did you order that? I noticed all the little sweet savings at the end and I noticed the Airbrush set is cheaper than Coast has them listed.

Chicagoairbrushsupply.com has all badger brushes on sale and type in 12xmas in the coupon code and get an extra 12% off.

Josh

I took my eclipse out of a long storage and started using it again. After a short time it started sputtering and I couldn't figure it out. I decided to send it in for cleaning and servicing. Keep in mind this airbrush is at least 20 years old, definitely not a warranty situation. After a short time I received a package. Iwata had cleaned the unit and snugged up the nozzle cap to stop the sputtering. No charge!! Not even return postage. I was floored. Their exemplary customer service made a lifelong customer out of me. I'm just sayin'.

Well Son of a B!!!! The set is out of stock and the don't have the big case, so they are sending me all 3 in the single cases. I just won't receive the big case, I really wanted that for travel purposes :(
At least I'm getting the brushes, lol!

Josh

Well Son of a B!!!! The set is out of stock and the don't have the big case, so they are sending me all 3 in the single cases. I just won't receive the big case, I really wanted that for travel purposes :(

Josh

A handy man like yourself should be able to weld up a killer stainless steel case to hold all of them:D

Chicagoairbrushsupply.com has all badger brushes on sale and type in 12xmas in the coupon code and get an extra 12% off.

Josh

Ahhhh! The savings is only for the Christmas Holidays! SOB!! Alright thanks for the info. I still notice their Badger set was cheaper than Coast's set! I am going to check them out before I fill out my next order!

Josh

LOL, they're stinckin' 20 minutes from our factory - and we sure as heck have them in stock. Shoot me an email Josh, we'll get you hooked up correctly. Tell them to wait on shipping the three small cases. I really get frustrated when dealers offer something they don't stock. It makes us look bad! I'm gonna guess they don't even have it on order with us.

LOL, they're stinckin' 20 minutes from our factory - and we sure as heck have them in stock. Shoot me an email Josh, we'll get you hooked up correctly. Tell them to wait on shipping the three small cases. I really get frustrated when dealers offer something they don't stock. It makes us look bad! I'm gonna guess they don't even have it on order with us.

Lol, will do ken!! They told me it would take a month if I waited, :D

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back