I'm going BADGER, I've had it with Iwata!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, im just messin,, i buy my parts like all the rest, it was just an ideal and i wondered if it would work,,,just a thought

lol, im just messin,, i buy my parts like all the rest, it was just an ideal and i wondered if it would work,,,just a thought

I guess you could do like ignis suggested in this thread, and start pouring moulds of them, lol!! Maybe do it like a bass fishing jig, LMAO!! I would buy one from ya just to try it :)

Josh

idk, i think it might work,, on larger parts,,dont know bout a nozzel.. may get complicated,, like i said it is just an ideal, how in the hell do they produce a nozzle anyway,, would be a good how its made episode ..

lol , i still love my micron,, pulling the trigger is like blinking of an eye, the responce is that quick..of course i have never used a badger so i will never know the difference..unless i purchase one at michales...

lol , i still love my micron,, pulling the trigger is like blinking of an eye, the responce is that quick..of course i have never used a badger so i will never know the difference..unless i purchase one at michales...

This was my biggest complaint with the Renegade design. They didn't even come close to responding like my microns do.

This was my biggest complaint with the Renegade design. They didn't even come close to responding like my microns do.

yes, i have just grown use to the feel and the use of the micorn,,,i guess it is all biased on on what you have used and what you have grown to know...my opinion cannot be considered worthy of being held to high regard,, one may consider a person who has experienced all brands and types, but in the end it doesnt really matter, due to the fact that we all love the tool that suits us best, we are all differnt and opinions vary...

I agree, it's awesome!!! But I do have to say (and this also goes with bossmans statement) it was hard for me to get use to the micron after using the eclipse and before that was my dagr. All of them have a different feel to get use to and I don't think it will be that bad. I did the Johnny cash with basically a single action micron because the nozzle is flared and a small crack which it wouldn't seal and keep paint from coming out. That turned out pretty sweet and it may as well been a brand new brush in my hand to get use to. I believe I can do it fine.

Also ran, that would be a sweet how its made episode!! I know how they make the nozzles but the machines they have are far better than the ones we use at work and I would love to see it in action!!!

Josh

yes i think that is why they cost so much,, due to the intricate design and the small machining that is required... the smaller , the more expensive,,in all i think it is a great product for me...but who cares, just paint some excrement man, lol.....crap cost some money, that how the world rolls...it all bout color anyway man;...

yes i think that is why they cost so much,, due to the intricate design and the small machining that is required... the smaller , the more expensive,,in all i think it is a great product for me...but who cares, just paint some excrement man, lol.....crap cost some money, that how the world rolls...it all bout color anyway man;...

Oh in gonna paint, lol!! The only reason I got so mad is, yes the nozzle is expensive but it shouldn't have cracked when installed properly, and it never seen paint go through it....... I don't see why it has sparked such a debate but it has and it's been a good thread for talk and opinions, so oh well. Just think its crap that coast had to back their product and stand up for me, rather than Iwata owning up to it. But sure am glad coast did :)

Josh

I did not have problems moving from the old Paasche VL to the Eclipse or the Micron. I just have problems :D

I did not have problems moving from the old Paasche VL to the Eclipse or the Micron. I just have problems :D

thats because your like a micorscope herb,, your observe everything and you way to damn analytical.... you see a prob before it happens and partake in an observe and engage situation for the best results that will suit your airbrushing needs. lol.. lay down the scope and pick up the bong.. lol just kiddin man, im sure ther is no prob, you cant fix....

yes, i have just grown use to the feel and the use of the micorn,,,i guess it is all biased on on what you have used and what you have grown to know.

And that is where people go wrong. They think because something is expensive or the pros use it, it is better. If something does not work for you, the price tag or the intricate parts is not gonna miraculously make it fit your style. Unfortunately, it fits my style and thus I have to lay out the big bucks. I just could not get use to the cheaper, in price not quality, guns.

thats because your like a micorscope herb,, your observe everything and you way to damn analytical.... you see a prob before it happens and partake in an observe and engage situation for the best results that will suit your airbrushing needs. lol.. lay down the scope and pick up the bong.. lol just kiddin man, im sure ther is no prob, you cant fix....

LOL , You been spying on me??? LMAO Pretty much and Bong , Bong, Bong !!!!!!!!!!! :D since moneky man did not send me any shine.....Much better now.. Been spreading 80 ton of gravel the past few days and I could of use some shine to keep me warm...

LOL , You been spying on me??? LMAO Pretty much and Bong , Bong, Bong !!!!!!!!!!! :D since moneky man did not send me any shine.....Much better now.. Been spreading 80 ton of gravel the past few days and I could of use some shine to keep me warm...

If you needed my shine to keep warm, while you were spreading 80 ton of gravel......... Sounds like you weren't working fast enough, lmao!! I have been there and the shine would have made it a lot easier to rake and shovel!!

Josh

Unfortunately, it fits my style and thus I have to lay out the big bucks. I just could not get use to the cheaper, in price not quality, guns.

I would be lying if didn't say this isn't a small feat after using the micron so long. But like I said, I'm not selling the micron, lol!!

Josh

If you needed my shine to keep warm, while you were spreading 80 ton of gravel......... Sounds like you weren't working fast enough, lmao!! I have been there and the shine would have made it a lot easier to rake and shovel!!

Josh

Hey I am running the tractor as fast as it will go... But with power lines and big tree branches across the drive it made the truck driver have to leave some piles of gravel in places he could not raise the truck bed high enough...
But I just need to do final grading today so hopefully I can get back to painting tonight...

Rake and shovels??? Dang I didn't know ya boys in Tennessee were so hard core and only used hand tools ...LMAO

Hey I am running the tractor as fast as it will go... But with power lines and big tree branches across the drive it made the truck driver have to leave some piles of gravel in places he could not raise the truck bed high enough...
But I just need to do final grading today so hopefully I can get back to painting tonight...

Rake and shovels??? Dang I didn't know ya boys in Tennessee were so hard core and only used hand tools ...LMAO

The rake and shovels are from my construction days in Ohio, lol !! These southern boys won't do it if its not gas powered and easy, lmao!! They loved me when I moved down because I will get to work and get it done. I'm use to the job foremen in Ohio yelling at ya and cracking the whip!! I was literally told to slow down...... I had never been told that in my life!! Southerners also can't start work unless they have a biscuit in the morning and its almost a law that if "Free Bird" comes on the radio you have to take your hat off, stop what your doing and sing along, lmao!!

Josh

The rake and shovels are from my construction days in Ohio, lol !! These southern boys won't do it if its not gas powered and easy, lmao!! They loved me when I moved down because I will get to work and get it done. I'm use to the job foremen in Ohio yelling at ya and cracking the whip!! I was literally told to slow down...... I had never been told that in my life!! Southerners also can't start work unless they have a biscuit in the morning and its almost a law that if "Free Bird" comes on the radio you have to take your hat off, stop what your doing and sing along, lmao!!

Josh

I know that feeling , And yes never disrespect Free Bird in the south land or else you may not make it out of the south land...
But being people still needed to use the drive way I had to get-R-Done fast so I used the tractor , still have a few humps to knock down tonight , But that should not take me more than an hour and it is suppose to be a warm 45 degrees today:D
Instead of the 23 degrees it has been the last two days. Than the rest of the week is building and laying in concrete forms for a sidewalk for mom.
Never ending ,

I know that feeling , And yes never disrespect Free Bird in the south land or else you may not make it out of the south land...
But being people still needed to use the drive way I had to get-R-Done fast so I used the tractor , still have a few humps to knock down tonight , But that should not take me more than an hour and it is suppose to be a warm 45 degrees today:D
Instead of the 23 degrees it has been the last two days. Than the rest of the week is building and laying in concrete forms for a sidewalk for mom.
Never ending ,

Busy busy busy, makes Momma happy happy happy!! Stay warm bud!!

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back