I'm ready I'm ready

D

Dusty Morris

been waiting 20 yeas to get started on an old dream! have a couple of microns and a few compressors. time to brush off the dust and get at it. need some better skills I'm enrolled in airbrush tutor course happy to be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wahoo... looking forward to seeing some of your work... welcome from New Zealand!

Welcome aboard from Australia,
better late than never, what sort of brushes are hidden under that layer of dust ?
do you have an idea of where you want this journey to go ? are you thinking art works, tshirts, murals ??
the possibilities are endless and very soon you'll find that everything starts looking like a 'canvas' lol

Welcome to the forum Dusty! I’m looking forward to see what you get done during the AB Tutor classes. Glad to have you as part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome home Dusty and taken a course from Airbrush Tutor will set you miles ahead of the game.

Welcome aboard from Australia,
better late than never, what sort of brushes are hidden under that layer of dust ?
do you have an idea of where you want this journey to go ? are you thinking art works, tshirts, murals ??
the possibilities are endless and very soon you'll find that everything starts looking like a 'canvas' lol
I have a couple of Iwata eclipse hp-cs I think setting up to do murals is the direction I will head

Welcome to the forum Dusty! I’m looking forward to see what you get done during the AB Tutor classes. Glad to have you as part of our community.

looks like you play some music there in your profile picture! I have player guitar for a long time. very glade to be here!

I think murals is the direction for me

Cool! I’ve done a couple school murals. They are fun. Some things are easier (in my opinion) when you go big. I picked up a few pointers from Mural Joe on YouTube. He’s got a bunch of good videos.

looks like you play some music there in your profile picture! I have player guitar for a long time. very glade to be here!
I try to play some music LOL. I play and sing in a Classic Rock covers band as another hobby, it’s a fun time too.

Back