Impulse Buy...... My Bad

T

Thalium

So i went to a hobby shop last week to pick up a quick release fitting for my Iwata Neo, and it turns out with the bright lights and being full of ideas I did an impulse buy and got myself a Harder and Steenbeck Evolution CR Plus 2 in 1 kit (V2 needles) for a very tidy price of $319 AUD

having used it for my last painting i gotta say its a nice step up and feels alot nicer in my hands than the NEO did.

Being a hamfisted muppet I am sure i cannot appreciate how good this brush is yet but so far Im very happy

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg

I almost grabbed the infinity as it was only $50 more And like the adjustable trigger idea

Nice buy, but be careful of the needles as I hear they are a little soft.

Lee

Yeah i heard that two when researching a little more after my impulse buy on the plus side this kit comes with a 0.2 and a 0.4 set and ill be honest being a newbie I sorta just assumed no mater how strong the needle is im gonna screw one up anyway :) at least now I can blame the stupid soft needle instead of the stupid soft me :laugh::laugh:

I have never had problems with the needles.
The only problem I have with H&S are the nozle that wear out quickly,
Do not know if they have improved that.
I have this since he came on the market.
Have used it for a few years. And then I put in a 0.6 set. And I use it for large surfaces.

Back