In search of Rich Pen Gemini 312b

found that already gonna call them later when they open but I'm not sure if there website is totally up to date and that AB has been discontinued

found that already gonna call them later when they open but I'm not sure if there website is totally up to date and that AB has been discontinued

only reason I brought them up was due to someone else on a different forum bought one from them , Not to long ago. Old stock .

I'm looking for a phoenix series 213C or the same series with 0.2mm needle. I'm waiting a response from a dealer in UK. But it's not easy to find. The Gemini 312B might be an excelent airbrush also.

I know that is an easy brush to find in the states bear air has them they have 3 levels of that AB a regular a plus and a super tuned

Just so you know usps flat rate small box is 16.95 shipping from the states to UK and I believe the customs are not that harsh if it's under $400 in value thats in US dollars
I'm looking for a phoenix series 213C or the same series with 0.2mm needle. I'm waiting a response from a dealer in UK. But it's not easy to find. The Gemini 312B might be an excelent airbrush also.

I have done the math and above $120, any item get in Portuguese customs and I have to pay tax on 31% ( It already happen to me :( ). So if I bought on Bear Air this one ( iwata-BearAir.com ) I'll pay 329+17shipping. Certainly it would get stuck on customs and I'll pay 31% for the total value ( 347x0.31 = 107.57 ) So in the final I'll pay $454,57, ( 341 euros). It's too much for an airbrush that I never experienced and don´t have much feedback. I'll won't make the risk. If I found one in Europe I'll get it. I'll wait and continue my quest to find one! :D

Back