Infinity CR 2 in 1

T

TomPot

Can anyone help me with a problem I have when using my H&S Infinity airbrush? Every time it is used paint backs up through the trigger housing and beyond. I have had this problem from new.

When you take of the back, take out the needle and remove the trigger look inside the airbrush you will see a seal inside between where the trigger was and the paint cup. you can tighten this with a very little screwdriver as this one is probably not tight enough (happens sommetimes with H&S guns straight out of the box).

That seal prevents the paint flowing back with the needle in it. Ofc if you take out he needle with paint in the gun there is nothing to stop it from flowing back so don't take the needle out till you cleaned the airbrush :)

ps let me be the first to make you aware of the introduction section of the forum :D

Last edited:
When you take of the back, take out the needle and remove the trigger look inside the airbrush you will see a seal inside between where the trigger was and the paint cup. you can tighten this with a very little screwdriver as this one is probably not tight enough (happens sommetimes with H&S guns straight out of the box).

That seal prevents the paint flowing back with the needle in it. Ofc if you take out he needle with paint in the gun there is nothing to stop it from flowing back so don't take the needle out till you cleaned the airbrush :)

ps let me be the first to make you aware of the introduction section of the forum :D

Hi Haasje, thanks for your reply, I'll look at that as soon as I can.

Back