Introducing Dart Vader

D

Dart Vader

Formerly seen as darrenday, my forum name is now Dart Vader.
Thank you Mitch for approving the name change and affecting that change for me.
The idea came from a thread reply by Diegojavbau where it was stated... "Welcome back "Dart" Vader!!!". Liked that so much that I had to request the name change.
WOW! Now the challenge of designing a relevant avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
The idea came from a thread reply by Diegojavbau where it was stated... "Welcome back "Dart" Vader !!!"

And you should add a well deserved handle too......LMAO sorry just have to put that in there...

But yes I do look forward to seeing what you come up with and I know it will be awesome....

HA! Glad you decided to stick with it. You've got to much natural talent at this to throw the towel in.... or should I say... throw the airbrushes at the wall. lol.
Keep painting!

That's great!! Dart Vader is perfect!! To bad you didn't get a picture of the brushes sticking out of the wall because that will be a great avatar!!

Josh

The idea came from a thread reply by Diegojavbau where it was stated... "Welcome back "Dart" Vader!!!". Liked that so much that I had to request the name change.

Awesome name. Vader with a javelin instead of a light sabre for the avatar? Or maybe a dart board with an airbrush in it? looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with.

well done lord vader like said previously, glad you are sticking with it I expect you will pick this airbrush lark up very quickly and we wil soon be learning a few tricks from yourself

well done lord vader like said previously, glad you are sticking with it I expect you will pick this airbrush lark up very quickly and we wil soon be learning a few tricks from yourself

LOL!
Dart Vader... Lord of the Angry Outburst... Keeper of the Broken Brushes... Holder of the Negative Attitude...

Working to relinquish the "Dart Side"!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back