Introduction and hello from Sweden

S

Skanerost

Hi all,

New on this forum, and to airbrushing as well.

I have a ton of questions and youtube is my friend at the moment (watching airbrush tutor ofc)

So who am i,

A 32 years young man in my best years, sorry i started with a lie ... recently turned 33 years "old" :)
Have a lot of interests and hobbies, my main ones are Fishing, flytying and playing the guitar and now airbrushing.

Reason for AB was i had a vision of making my own lures and painting them, however i got caught up just spraying portraits and actually ditched fishing last weekend for the AB :) Its so much fun and stirred up a lot of emotions and creativity.

Except this i love nature and spending time with my dear "Wife to be" and daughter ... and soon son :)

Anyways that was a short presentation and i hope to evolve with this hobby with your help !

Cheers

Hi Skanerost welcome from the uk. There are a few fishing fans on the forum, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of people to talk with about "the one on that got away" Lol. I love playing guitar too. Lots of great artists here only to happy to help with any ABing questions you have , so shout them out. Won't be long before you're spraying your own guitar.

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hey buddy great to have you onboard... crikey... with all those hobbies and a family im suprised you will have time for airbrushing.... something will have to go eventually......... i vote the wife! well those rods and reals cost alot of money dont they

Welcome home :D Young one ... You have found a great place to hang out and learn at. So nice to add you to the family.

welcome from honduras hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:triumphant:

Thanks all for the warm welcome, looking forward to learn as much as possible :)

Ad fez your right, the wife has got to go :) No she is really helpful and encourage me in all my hobbies. Her way of thinking is "do what you want as long as you dont play a silly videogame" :)

Thanks umm u live in Portugal ? But are from Skane ?
In that case why did you leave such a beautiful place ;) Just kidding, its cold grey and windy ... soon winter ... wish i was in Portugal instead :)

Välkommen!! And are really from Skane region? :) Wellcome aboard!

welcome her from sweden or more presise from halland but as you i have also left my mother country and now live in germany :distracted:

Hej, welcome from Birmingham uk , Swedens a lovely place go there a lot, vaxjo, flippin cold though in the winter, when I always seem to go,

Iwata custom micron cmc and eclipse
Badger krome and patriot.
And a very understanding wife..

Back