Introduction

H

Hab

Hello everyone. I have been Airbrushing a little over a year. I started off using a neo by Iwata . Now I use the Iwata Kustom Eclipse which I like much better. If you would like to check out some of my work I have a Facebook page, Chandler Airbrush Design. I have some of my first paintings, and more recent stuff as well. I heard that there is a skull competition and wanted to give it a shot. I am not sure what the ten post mean, that is required to win a prize, so if anyone has any info to share it would be much appreciated. I guess that is about it. If you have any questions or comments hit me up!

Welcome hab to the forum, the ten posts mean just that, make ten comments on the forum and your in...nine to go! The comp ends at the end of the month do check out the rules and get stuck in:) glad to have you with us.

welcome Han. you still have 10 days or so to make 10 posts, everytime you type something in the 'reply to thread' box it counts as a post, so its easy to do, and your 'total' number of posts is shown on the left (if you are accessing the forum via a PC) so start painting your competition piece and add a comment/reply on the forum here and there and you'll be over 10 in no time :)

this forum is growing steadily and we have a great bunch of very helpful people here.

More the merrier I say,

Thanks JackEb. I have already started my piece and I am glad I looked at the info on entering your art and the requirements. Sure would have sucked to turn it in and find out I couldn't win a prize because of something I over looked.

Welcome but I hope you lose........ Lol, only cause I wanna win!!!! Lmao just kidding!! Glad to have ya bud!! Good luck!!

Josh

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcoming! I can't wait to see everyone's entries for the competition. Good luck to you all!

Hey Hab, hi from the uk. I cheekily set my facebook page as my signature, why don't you do the same, then everyone can take a look. Hope you get something done for the comp!

Thank you for the tip. I am going to see if I can figure out how to do it. Your art work looks good. Good luck to you in the competition.

Back