INTRODUCTION

1966vw

Hello all. I'm sorry i'm late with my intro. I live in UTAH and came from LA in 1981. About a year ago, I got back into model building and needed a airbrush so I went looking. I'm OCD so off I went with the airbrush thing. I ended up with quite a few brushes. I use a few but I love my Wold model A2 but I may use another of mine. My compressor is just a plain jane Badger. I AM NOT A ARTIST. I wish I had the skill but I just do the mid level modeling. I look forward to learning what I can from the group. Thanks, Larry

Welcome from the U.K. Larry. We have several members who are into the modelling side of things. I hope you have some luck finding the parts you’re after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Home Larry
I would love to see some of the model's you have painted up. As far as being an artist , I am not one either but I love pushing myself and learning new things.
That is what is forum is all about learning from each other and trying new things.
Now I just had a thought about your Wold try sending Gerald Mendez a message on FB and ask him being he has a huge collection of airbrushes and he has more contacts then I think any of us as far as finding parts for old airbrushes.

SiRoxx. Thank you very much. Are you anywhere near Norwich?
I’m over near Gatwick Buddy, so not a million miles away, but not on the doorstep either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there from another UKer! Welcome aboard. As mentioned there are a few modelers around here, but don't say you aren't an artist, it's an art of it's own. Plus you may well be inspired to put your airbrush to other uses, many people who thought they wouldn't do regular art, now do lol.

Anything anyone can help you with, just shout out, and yes, please post pics. We are very nosy - well I'm not,lol but I know what most of the others are like, and it'll save you getting nagged by them all. I, of course, being the polite one, would never dream of such a thing :D.

Officially welcome from Australia :)

as Squishy said, modelling is an art of its own, and you never know where the airbrush will lead you. Many of us started airbrushing for non 'art' reasons but found joy in being able to produce something worthy of hanging on a wall.

Officially welcome from Australia :)

as Squishy said, modelling is an art of its own, and you never know where the airbrush will lead you. Many of us started airbrushing for non 'art' reasons but found joy in being able to produce something worthy of hanging on a wall.

I hang mine up too! There just in the basement facing the wall:D:D

Back