Introduction

Lowrider

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hello everyone. I am a self taught artist from Puerto Rico. I also do ceramics woodwork, pencil portraits and mixed media a lot for fun. I just started airbrushing last year. Please see my artwork and give me a like or a critique. Don't worry about my feelings, I am a retired U.S. Army NCO so I am thick skinned.

Welcome Home , Or Bienvenido a casa
Ft. Bliss, Ft.Hood , where ya at Brother.. I am a disable vet but got out 20 years ago.
So with a handle like Lowrider what's ya ride. My primo in El Paso has a really nice 64 Impala and a 46 bomb . both have juice.
But yes pencil drawing is almost a must on long hops to far off places plus you and I and a few others know troop seats suck..LOL
I looked at you are I really like your pencil work.
Of course I have to love the Army Medallion ,

I really miss living in Texas but I needed a job.. So moved north to Indiana...:(

Man if you live closer I see if ya need a couple Kilns..

Haha herb up have no idea what you have just said haha, kidding bro I got most of it.....welcome lowrider glad to have you around you have already made some great contributions...enjoy your stay brother!

I was a Korean linguist and did 23 years. I got a job in TX in San Angelo and my ride is a Ford E-150 custom van with a 20 inch TV for the kids with PS3 and the back bench turns into a bed. I am glad you liked the Army seal and it's now a domino table for a U.S Army Chaplain who is a Captain. He hasn't invited me to play on it yet.

Thanks. I really enjoyed airbrushing so much I ordered four new brushes to continue on. One IWATA and three badgers of different types.

I was a Korean linguist and did 23 years. I got a job in TX in San Angelo and my ride is a Ford E-150 custom van with a 20 inch TV for the kids with PS3 and the back bench turns into a bed. I am glad you liked the Army seal and it's now a domino table for a U.S Army Chaplain who is a Captain. He hasn't invited me to play on it yet.

Learned to speak Korean but never learn the writing.. Spent total of 3 tours over same place every time Tong dong shun . Up with 2I.D . I was Special Forces , while over there I mainly handle minefields on the DMZ. But had other fun skills that I got to put to good use in other areas of the world.
Man I have not played a good game of Domino's in years well since I left Texas ,That and Washers.. use to play that with my wife's family every Sunday..
LOL I have a Chevy G20 with full electric rear seat that make a full sized sleeper , But XBOX in it now cause the oldest is 24 and took his PS2 out so the youngest moved in the extra XBOX so he can play HALO..
Things when do for our children..

Went to 2 I.D. twice and had to look for my LT lost in the DMZ. That was fun. Still too many mines over there. Last time I was there was 2004. South Korea is pretty awesome but got expensive to live there. Texas is nice and tranquil. After a summer in Iraq, it felt nice and cool over here. Still does.

Went to 2 I.D. twice and had to look for my LT lost in the DMZ. That was fun. Still too many mines over there. Last time I was there was 2004. South Korea is pretty awesome but got expensive to live there. Texas is nice and tranquil. After a summer in Iraq, it felt nice and cool over here. Still does.

LOL My first time in Korea was 1979 than back in 81 and last time was 84 , There are more mines than you can shake a stick at , tunnels all over the country . We found the one that came out 100 yards from the Soul tower.
But Nike was 2 Dollars a pair at the Exporter in Pusan , Grocery bags full to the top of fried shrimp was 500 won with and exchange rate of 5000 won to the dollar.
hooch for a month with yobo was 20 dollars US..the good old days. Bought the wife a full length Mink coat at the Mink barn up the road form Camp Castle for 25 dollars. Things were affordable back than.
The University I work for has a lot of Asian student , 60 % of them are form Korea..

Damn now I am missing the good old days.
I got out after Desert Storm ,

Welcome aboard fellow brother in arms. I retired a few years ago and had around 28 years under my belt. Found ABing videos on youtube but Mitch's videos are the ones that got me hooked. Just would like more ABing time :) Welcome from Calgary

Back