Is it possible to change Eclipse HP CS to a 0.2 mm nozzle

S

Sim

Hello all,

Good day! I currently have an Eclipse HP CS and was thinking whether if it would be possible to change the 0.35 mm nozzle to a 0.2 mm nozzle. What parts would be required?
- nozzle from which model?
- needle from which model?
- is it necessary to change the needle packing seal as well?
- any other part I need to change as well?

Reason being I like the finer lines that my H&S Infinity offers but not its trigger feel. Even though I have had the Infinity for more than a year and constantly using it, I still can’t get used to its feel. The paint flow I feel is not linear. All this trigger movement is restricted to only the first few mm of the trigger range. My Eclipse feels waaayyyy much better and paint flow is more linear. However I can’t get the finer line offered on my Infinity. I have varying the pressure, thinning ratio and spraying distance but to no avail.

Currently I do 1/35 scale models mostly. Post shading shadows and painting the figures face requires all these finer lines.

Apologise for the long post but I could find the required info in the web and this forum.

Sim

Possible, but not to any benefit.
Unless you want to custom mod an aircap and then you're into just not worth it.
Better to just get a ps270 or hp-b

FORUM DISCLAIMER:
any attempts to modify your equipment is done so at your own risk..... ... ... Dont blame advise given here if you end up with a paperweight lol
I thought I get warranty from forum, if I do something to airbrush if someone tells me :cool:

Back