Is the Peak C-5 a good airbrush?

F

Freddy

I just bought a Peak C-5 airbrush from the internet for $150.00. I hope I made a good decision, has anyone ever use one of these airbrushes? If so let me know what you thought about it. Thnaks.

I have never heard of that brand? Wish I could help more but now I am interested to find out myself. Hope it turns out to be a good one :)

Josh

Here is a review I found via a google search.

Product Review! Peak C-5 - WetCanvas

Read the other comments and questions answered, not just the review.
It sounds by the comments and review that its pretty solid, there were a few downfalls, but they claimed it was a good value.
Hope this helps.

I have one and its a decent airbrush. It is made in Japan copy of the Richpen 113C and the old Iwata HP-C. Its a brand Bear Air sells. $150 is more then it sells for in their online store, its only $119.
John

Hey, thanks for the information, I probably did pay $119.00. Cant wait to try it out.

I heard about on a different forum a while ago, they're iwata copys, but good ones, they did say trigger action is a bit less smooth.

I have one. Its not a very good brush. I cant get near the detail with it that I can with a eclipse. Its fine for fogging colors and handles thicker material well but thats about it for me anyway

Back