Issues with new H&S Infinity airbrush

Even though you have your mix worked out quite well for the HP-C, it may need to be altered for the H&S to work well. This would not be exclusive to the Infinity either - really, just about every brush works just that little bit different from the next, so things need to be tweaked accordingly to find the happy spot.
@DaveG is right, you do need to adjust your mix for the smaller nozzle sizes on the Infinity. The .4 seems to not care, whereas the .2 and especially the .15 are truly finicky beasts. Still, my Infinity will work very well with the smaller nozzles when I get the mix right. Got it down a few times, just not in a repeatable enough fashion that I'm satisfied with. A side issue that certainly hasn't helped me seems to be with curdled paint. Some paints I purchased in late winter/early spring did not survive shipping unscathed apparently. Not many (as in any) choices for airbrush paints locally.

I'm having the same problem with my badger Sprit. It look like dog boning but it's not. When I bought the brush I had to return it for it to be altered as the needle was sticking and hard to pull back. I turned out to be the needle bearing was to tight. But this is the first time I've used it and it is just dumping all the paint in the nozzle just before the air is shut of. It's my believe that the needle is just sticking very slightly and the end of my return finger action.

I'm going to Barwell in the week so I will keep you all up to date.

Beginner-James

I almost fall from my chair right now when I realized Hellbird is talking about new member and I was thinking he was refering to Mark posting that introduction dragon lol

I need to get some brain cells somewhere -.-

edit: Don't you dare to like this post that I need to get brain cells :D

Last edited:
LIKE LIKE LIKE lol lol
tcdpsf.jpg

lol

I cant speak for an Iwata, but I do notice that the triggers on my H&S brushes are the smoothest of all the brushes I own. Personally I enjoy that about them.

Back