It’s here...GSI CREOS 770

Guess it’s not just me then..my B plus is not picky at all..the creos like mentioned likes to be spotless. And when it is it sprays like a charm. Just a little more effort and I can keep it that way. It’s not a big deal really.
I found the b+ I used to be ever so slightly worse in that regard than the 270, but I dont know how long that nozzle had been in use or how it was cleaned before, so I chalked it up to be a negligible difference I couldnt really base anything off of.
I think youre probably just seeing the pickyness that comes with each level of smaller nozzle. Same as I would guess your eclipse is even less picky than the b+

At PS-770 if needed can you change the nozzle/needle or it is necessary to change the whole front section ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At PS-770 if needed can you change the nozzle/needle or it is necessary to change the whole front section ?

I’m pretty sure that you can change the parts like a Micron. I’ve certainly seen the nozzle sold separately to the head base etc.

I’m pretty sure that you can change the parts like a Micron. I’ve certainly seen the nozzle sold separately to the head base etc.

Thanks a lot for your answer dear sir

Back