iwata/ badger setup

D

denib

Ok, I have Neo and Iwata hose and I'm about to pull the trigger on a Krome. My question is getting the badger product to connect to the hose with QD on both. the Iwata is a no brainer, but will a badger male connector mate with an Iwata qd? (did any of that make sense?)

I think you can get an adapter, but not too sure. I'm sure some one can hook you up with a more definite answer though. In the meantime look on suppliers websites for QD's and adapters. I'm pretty sure I've seen something along those lines before. Although I also talk crap, so I can't be trusted LOL.

If you have a badger male qd nipple it will pop right into the female qd on your hose. The only difference is the the threaded ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like said before, you can use the adapter supplied with the Krome and use it with all Iwata fittings or get a separate male piece with Badger thread and just simply plug it into the quick coupling.

Hey thanks for the Thanks for the info...it is exactly what I was needing. Going to order today, and didnt want to be missing something I needed:stung:

Thanks for all the help. Just came now I'm going to dissappear for about a week or so.

Attachments

• 20131102_141443.jpg
    20131102_141443.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 6
Back