Iwata Costumer Service

basepaint

Air-Valve Autobot!
While painting a picture last night I kept feeling air on my hand and couldn't get my brush to spray with any Constance, So I Figured time for a good cleaning and soak in Restorer.so I took my HP-CS apart removing the air valve and packing so it could soak good.to make a long story short I found where the stem for the airhose meets the body of the brush was leaking air and the stem was loose(wiggled slightly) So I called Coast airbrush who gave me Iwata's PH# so I gave them a call and talked to greg? told him the prob. I was having and he said to send it in and They would send replace the whole brush if I wanted:thumbsup:,Not needing the whole brush and wanting to get back to painting I asked if he could just send me a new airbrush body? as I could put it together and be painting with it faster that way:thumbsup:.Now the parts on the way in the morning and I should be back to painting in a few days! Great Service and friendly people. Iwata rocks:cool::cool:

Last edited:
Great stuff. We wont get that over here. Here they will have a look at it first. Then send it to Italy where the distribution is and then maybe they will do something. 3-6 months later.

Great stuff. We wont get that over here. Here they will have a look at it first. Then send it to Italy where the distribution is and then maybe they will do something. 3-6 months later.

I work for an Italian company. That sounds about right.

Just received my part for the HP-CS from Iwata,have the brush back up and painting now A BIG THANKS GO'S TO IWATA for fast friendly service 4 day's from prob. to fixed:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D

Just received my part for the HP-CS from Iwata,have the brush back up and painting now A BIG THANKS GO'S TO IWATA for fast friendly service 4 day's from prob. to fixed:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D

Hey basepaint, did you still have to send the bad one back after getting the parts??

No need to fix the bad part Richard when You get a brand new one. I Could have sent it in and received a brand new airbrush but didn't because there was no need as all I needed was the one part and it was sent out the next day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

No need to fix the bad part Richard when You get a brand new one. I Could have sent it in and received a brand new airbrush but didn't because there was no need as all I needed was the one part and it was sent out the next day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds like good service. Not many around anymore that would do that. This is a throw it away society anymore. With shipping cost and repair service, that's the way things have gone.
Now paint something I can drool over and wish I could do.

Richard

Sounds like good service. Not many around anymore that would do that. This is a throw it away society anymore. With shipping cost and repair service, that's the way things have gone.
Now paint something I can drool over and wish I could do.

Richard
Trust me when I say this... You can paint anything that I've ever painted and posted on here,ANYTHING AT ALL!!!! BTW I was thinking of painting this one of Natalie Portman,think that will get you drooling any?
7000974-natalie-portman.jpg

Trust me when I say this... You can paint anything that I've ever painted and posted on here,ANYTHING AT ALL!!!! BTW I was thinking of painting this one of Natalie Portman,think that will get you drooling any?
View attachment 42133

I thought when I first saw the picture was what is my wife doing on here.lollollollollollollol
Let me wipe the keyboard from drool. OK now I know I couldn't paint her and anything else that might come up.:eek: She is pretty, so keep us looking for the WIP.
Richard

Like I said you CAN paint anything you just have to pratice some and if you try something and its not working just ask someone on here for some help and you will get it

Thanks basepaint. I am working on a airplane now and I will probably have to have a few questions answered. I've learned a lot from this forum. I take that back, I've learned all I know from this forum. I am no where near ready to take on a portrait. I used to try it a few times when I was pencil drawing and they all went into file 13.
Going to be very warm here today and tomorow. Spring is in the air. Thank Goodness.

Richard

Back