Iwata custom micron cmc 4 sale

I

Imdead04

Iwata custom micron cmc not plus model . New in box and comes with cherry red case. I am a scale modeler ad I really don't find a use for it. Only ran water Through it to test it out. Asking 375 plus actual shipping. Please email me at imdead04@gmail.com for pictures of any angle you want thanks. I will only ship to continental u.s.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1484237427297.jpg
    FB_IMG_1484237427297.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, we don't normally respond much to random people who turn up with gear for sale. Best advice, who are you? Where are you? It is most generous to offer a micron for 375, I assume that is NZ cents...? Or is it the Turkish Lira? Perhaps post up a couple of pictures of the airbrush in this thread.

Cheers Mark

Hey there, we don't normally respond much to random people who turn up with gear for sale. Best advice, who are you? Where are you? It is most generous to offer a micron for 375, I assume that is NZ cents...? Or is it the Turkish Lira? Perhaps post up a couple of pictures of the airbrush in this thread.

Cheers Mark

I do apologize my Name is Jonas and I am located in bear Delaware United States. I'm trying to sell this airbrush because I need some extra money and I don't use it

Back