Iwata Custom Micron SB Trigger Mod

ignis

Needle-chuck Ninja
After 24 hours of drying of the Bison Kit tying a Dremel felt pad to the trigger of my Iwata CM SB, I finally got around to testing the mod. I did this trick before to my Infinity which made it spray significantly better. But the improvement of control of spraying fine lines of the Iwata with a taller trigger is absolutely incredible! I described the mod in my blog. I can recommend this simple mod to all owners of the Iwata. You will not regret it! For the Infinity I created a blog entry that you will find here.

Attachments

• Iwata Trigger Mod.jpg
    Iwata Trigger Mod.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 139
Looks good. Could you elaborate on what kind of glue you used. I'm not familiar with Bison Kit or Montage Kit. Would 5 minute epoxy work? Superglue? Gorilla Glue? Thanks.

Looks good. Could you elaborate on what kind of glue you used. I'm not familiar with Bison Kit or Montage Kit. Would 5 minute epoxy work? Superglue? Gorilla Glue? Thanks.

It's referred to in some places as "No nails" used in place of nails and screws to fix skirting boards and that sort of thing.

5 minute epoxy would do yes

the best trigger mod for this AB is to buy the tall trigger from the kustom-cm from coast AB no glueing involved! Actually not sure this will work I will puchase and try it and let you all know $10 experiment.

Last edited:
Cool tip. Or you can just build-up the trigger using hot glue. I also find it help alot with trigger control. Maybe I will try it a bit taller still.

iwata_02_sml.jpg

Back