Iwata HP-CH replacement

i own a 771 and an eclipse. very different in the quality of the trigger feel but the 771 gets extremely fine and has a mac valve. all in all its a really good brush and especially at that price point.

i own a 771 and an eclipse. very different in the quality of the trigger feel but the 771 gets extremely fine and has a mac valve. all in all its a really good brush and especially at that price point.
Does the Iwata have a better trigger response? How does the eclipse perform on a low pressure, does it atomize the paint well?

Does the Iwata have a better trigger response? How does the eclipse perform on a low pressure, does it atomize the paint well?
i personally feel the iwata trigger is smoother. i dont have a mac valve on it so i cant tell you about running it super low but at 25psi it sprays like a dream. the creos sprays really well at 25 as well but it has a mac directly on it so dropping it really low works quite well too. at the end of the day they both spray very nicely just feels smoother on the trigger pull with the iwata. i tend to like the iwata feel, more but that could also be entirely due to people swearing up and down that iwata is god.

as far as detail goes the 771 is a .18 so it can spray some stupid thin lines compared to the eclipse.

that is really all i can testify to on them since im not a very advanced airbrusher i feel like i am not able to give a very in depth comparison, but those are the key differences in my experience between the 2 that i personally own. I have done some nice work with the creos but I have not dug into doing an artwork with the iwata yet. just dots and daggers to check it out.

Back