Iwata HP-CS/Neo 0.35mm needle difference

T

Toot

Apologies if this has already been asked but what is the difference between the Iwata Neo 0.35mm needle and the Iwata HP-CS 0.35mm needle? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like you may want to contact Iwata on this one.. they have VERY good customer service. for some reason I am having trouble posting links at the moment

For one thing, the shaft diameter is smaller. The Neo measures about 0.046" and the HP-CS is about 0.055". Needless to say, they aren't interchangeable.

Don

For one thing, the shaft diameter is smaller. The Neo measures about 0.046" and the HP-CS is about 0.055". Needless to say, they aren't interchangeable.

Don

Guilty as charged, I seen some of the Neo needles on sale, very cheap....

The Neo has more in common with my Master G-22 than it has with the Iwata. In fact, the needle, handle, and end cap are interchangeable.

Don

Hi there, Spooky but these two airbrushes I have and the neo needles are much smaller in diameter. I have played around now with my Iwata CS and with many different mixtures and can get a pretty fine line but the Neo beats it every time. Had a little accident with the Neo and knocked the needle and trumpeted the fluid needle, so nows my chance with the 2400 wet n dry and took the end of the fluid nozzle off carefully.The fluid needle is not proud of the nozzle cap now. A 1.mm drill just spun literally with the fingers in the nozzle cap polished it up an bingo. I couldn't get a finer line with a micron that's for sure.So Iwata for most and Neo for detail.
Nothing ventured nothing gained hey?

Back