Iwata neo cb .35 to .5 conversion

T

TacticalBacon02

I have an eclipse (.35) and have an iwata hi line hp-Ch(.30) on the way and was thinking about getting just a cheapy Gravity fed iwata neo and seeing if I could convert it from .35 to .5 using the bcn needle and cap... It is possible? Would it really matter or should I get one and leave it at 35? Just thought having a .5 brush might be nice for shading and such. Lemme know :) thanks!

Just get the cap , needle and nozzle for the Eclipse BCS and swap them into you CS. Then you can swap as needed. If you really want a .5 gravity look into the Iwata Revolution line rather than the Neo. The neo is not made by Iwata, but rather for Iwata, where as the Revolution line is made by Iwata.

I don't quite understand what you want to do. Yes you can convert a .35 Neo to a .5 if you get the right parts. No you can not use parts from another model.

Just get the cap , needle and nozzle for the Eclipse BCS and swap them into you CS. Then you can swap as needed. If you really want a .5 gravity look into the Iwata Revolution line rather than the Neo. The neo is not made by Iwata, but rather for Iwata, where as the Revolution line is made by Iwata.

Although I have a Neo and have absolutely no problem with it, I have to agree with this, there is no sense in interchanging parts from different models and/or brands, it could be a recipe for disaster, since the parts you need for your CS are available just do that.

Yes, you can convert a Neo CN to .5mm by substituting 3 parts from the Neo BCN. You need the nozzle, needle and nozzle cap. Or, you could buy a Badger Patriot with a .5mm nozzle for about the same amount of money you would spend for the CN plus BCN parts.

Don

Just get the cap , needle and nozzle for the Eclipse BCS and swap them into you CS. Then you can swap as needed.

This is what I did for my Eclipse CS. It's the simplest and cheapest way to go, unless you actually want separate dedicated guns for different sizes.

Back