Iwata revolution cr and creos ps266 parts compatibility

elektrusart

Young Tutorling
Good morning all:
I recently purchased a PS266 and was wondering if the 0.5 needle is compatible on both brushes. I was a little dismayed that only one online shop is the only source for ps 266 parts.
Thank you very much in advance for your help. Jeff

Where are you located, Jeff? I know there are suppliers on several continents :thumbsup:. I believe the shape is the same between the two, but the length may vary. I am pretty sure the 266 needle is longer, and may need the back clipped to fit the handle of the Revo. Other way around, I think the Revo needle is long enough to work in the 266.

Now, if you are in the States, I would not worry about the lack of suppliers for parts on the Creos, because the guys at Spraygunner are fantastic. I buy stuff from them frequently, and they have always had what I needed.

Thank Dave! I'm in the Chicagoland area and there is a Iwata dealer right down the road from me. I did pick up the 266 from spray gunner but would like a 10 minute drive instead of postage:) Truth be told:I would have rather bought the rev because cleaning the 266 is difficult due to the large colour cup. Oh well, she's a fine airbrush!

Back