JackEb's journey of a newbie

Dear Mr. Jack Eb,
My dragon, Aggravatable, has a bone to pick with you! He'd like to know what this "dragon hunter" alias is all about.
If you really knew dragons you wouldn't be out stalking them! From now on, when you hear a small engine in the sky, you'll wonder, could it be? :eek:

Attachments

• Aggravatable_07_arial.jpg
    Aggravatable_07_arial.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 3
  • Aggravatable_01.jpg
    Aggravatable_01.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 3
Dear Mr. Jack Eb,
My dragon, Aggravatable, has a bone to pick with you! He'd like to know what this "dragon hunter" alias is all about.
If you really knew dragons you wouldn't be out stalking them! From now on, when you hear a small engine in the sky, you'll wonder, could it be? :eek:
Oh this goes way back... we gather stray dragons and if they have no home we bring them to our Dragon whisperer... hunt, definitely, but not for slaughter... oh no no no... dragons are way too fun to waste... here is the thread... https://airbrushforum.org/threads/lost-dragon-of-the-o-a-f.15248/

and here are the results - Balefire https://airbrushforum.org/threads/how-lucky-am-i-my-new-dragon-found-his-way-home.15946/
Ember https://airbrushforum.org/threads/another-dragon-comes-home.16097/

And I think there were 2 others...

Dear Mr. Jack Eb,
BTW... very fine dragon!

Dear Mr. Jack Eb,
Oohhhh!
No ! you and the adorable Aggravatable have nothing to fear from me, I don't 'Hunt' to hurt, I hunt to admire and protect !
I would never hurt a Dragon, mainly because they are a LOT bigger than me, but they are all beautiful creatures who should be admired and protected from those that would seek to hurt them

Sorry for breaking the joke...
This is literally an artistic biography, I love it. Once again, I am amazed by the humility shown here. The path you have taken seems to me to be very beautiful, unhurried but with firm steps. You don't know how grateful I am to learn from you, not only the artistic part itself, but the human part as well. I never imagined that at 51 years old I could continue learning such basic but very important things. It's not easy to look in the mirror at a certain age and say to yourself: ok, you don't know anything about this, you have to position yourself at the lowest level and start a long road that sometimes will lead you to precipices that you will have to cross, and also lead you to dead ends that you will have to retrace. You have been through it all and here you are, carrying the flag of humility. Thank you for sharing it.

Back