Jacquard Paints

twood

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hi all
Has anyone ever heard of or used Jacquard paints? I have a chance to buy some at a very reasonable price. It was stock from a store closure,
Thanx
Cheers

Hi all
Has anyone ever heard of or used Jacquard paints? I have a chance to buy some at a very reasonable price. It was stock from a store closure,
Thanx
Cheers
I have seen them on a couple of sites but have not used or seen anyone discuss them either....if you do try them I would be curious to hear about them.

im not for sure but i think jac was a great artist, i remember watching him bout 10 years ago,, i think this is his line of paints.,, he did some great murals....vague memory but its all i got..

im not for sure but i think jac was a great artist, i remember watching him bout 10 years ago,, i think this is his line of paints.,, he did some great murals....vague memory but its all i got..

nevermind im totally wrong. sorry

I haven't tried them personally, but the few people I know who have said they were "terrible". If I remember right, those say on the bottle that they aren't supposed to be used with an airbrush with a tip smaller than .5 (maybe it's .3). Apparently, this is one of the rare cases when following the manufactures advise is wise.

I know they did a complete reformulation not long ago, which is supposed to be better. But, I'm guessing that if this is old stock from a store, it's probably the old formula.

But, if the price is good enough, it's not going to hurt to try them out.

Back