Just bought a California compressor

i am shipping mine to florida and will stil think of doing a build like fezlys compressor i dont mind if mine is a wee bit loud my mother isnt going to ask whats that noise in your room lol so i might just wind up with a silent compressor lol

Oh baby break out the Prime lol! Jeff if your interested in seeing how quiet it is I could prob email or maybe even text my video of it in action.

I told knew you would be happy with it Cuda... I sure like mine...

Another bonus is its oiless! ! My old one was oil and hated knowing I might get contaminants in my paints. My big 60 gal is oil but I bought a $300 desiccant Filter that should take care of any problems.

Last edited:
i was playing around with my badger aspoire today and decided to take it with me to florida im getting the money iv been expecting next week and will order the ca compressor then as far as the aspire it is reasonably quiet and does work well but it cant keep up with a krome spraying heavy paint so a larger compressor would be nice . as for noise i realised my mother isnt going to be asking whats that noise in your room lol she wants me to paint i just wanted something quiet because of the nossey land lord oh well come time next week this nightmare will be over

Oh baby break out the Prime lol! Jeff if your interested in seeing how quiet it is I could prob email or maybe even text my video of it in action.

No thanks. I'm done with Amazon, it was sooooo 2013. ;)

im expecting my big cash money wadd next week but i dont know if moma ferret is going to be happy if i do a 1000 dollar order to coast the micron cmc pluss is definetly out i already have the cmsb thats enough for now just need to dump 75 dollars into a new nozzle and needle my aspire compressor is working great with the 7 gallon tank just have to wait forever to build up to 60 psi i will stil need the ca compressor if i wantr to do anything with heavy air volume also want a hok small quantitie kit fire and ther primary kit with the red blue yelow primaries the list goes on lol

Back