Just getting into this amazing art

rtm58

Young Tutorling
Decided to get into airbrushing. Please forgive the shortness of my sentences, I am havi g to text on my i-phone. Wife a d I are at Airbrush Getaway in Orlando. I am relieved to find out you don't have to be an "artist" to do this. I have a lot to learn, but would like to do this when I retire in about 3 years. I'll be 57 then. Anyway, I will be asking for lots of advice on here. Looks like a lot of cool things to discover.
-Ray

Decided to get into airbrushing. Please forgive the shortness of my sentences, I am havi g to text on my i-phone. Wife a d I are at Airbrush Getaway in Orlando. I am relieved to find out you don't have to be an "artist" to do this. I have a lot to learn, but would like to do this when I retire in about 3 years. I'll be 57 then. Anyway, I will be asking for lots of advice on here. Looks like a lot of cool things to discover.
-Ray

everybody is an artist, you have come to a good place, art is like learning how to walk , the more you do it , the better you get, it si a natural gift

Ray you will enjoy it very much. Wish I was at airbrush getaway. Enjoy the forum and you have a wealth of talent and teachers here

wish i was at airbrush getaway too. always seen it in magazine and said hmmmm. like to do that. is the hotel room included in the price

Back