Just had to buy another micron!

Cuda

Hot Glue King.
So within a week I bought 2 eclipses and just ordered another micron, please help me lol! I did some research on that MP200 that everyone bought but would rather spend my money on the real deal now that I'm throwing my name out there on really expensive custom choppers. Did I really need another micron, hell no, would it be nice to have another really nice detail brush, oh yeah haha!!! I have most of the Iwatas already and to me I just love everything about the micron, especially the trigger response the most. With this new addition I feel my airbrush collection is complete, until they come out with a new and improved edition!

You and I both know that our airbrush collections are never complete. You're just trying to justify your AAD by thinking that you need it for "something" ;)
Yeah right, I never need to justify buying a new airbrush, I just do it.

I sold my old cm sb when I bought the latest cm sb v2 and now I ordered my second CM SB V2 in combination with the HP SB+ 0.2 the HP SB 0.3 and the revolution 0.5 my collection will be complete :)

You and I both know that our airbrush collections are never complete. You're just trying to justify your AAD by thinking that you need it for "something" ;)
Yeah right, I never need to justify buying a new airbrush, I just do it.
Yeah there's nothing like a new airbrush, it feels so dang good when everything works flawlessly. Been thinking of sending a few of mine in to Iwata or Coast and get them tuned up now that I have enough spares to keep painting with.

Grrrr must resist. Alli has been out of work a month wahhhh. And after all the other toys ohh well time and patience.

I am telling Todd .... Cause you both told me that you can do it all with an cs ...LOL
You knew I would have to give you a hard time . But Yes I love my micron and CS together they make a great all around team .
Now when you getting an H&S Infinity 2 in 1 or at least the .15 ?
Never enough airbrushes Just not always enough money ..

I'm not even going down that road Herb. My luck I'd live the H&S line and have to buy all their brushes lol! Toddles quit talking to me, had an insecurity problem I guess. Always wanted me to reply on pics of his art he sent me but would never reply back if I ever happened to send him one of mine, whatever dude!!

I'm not even going down that road Herb. My luck I'd live the H&S line and have to buy all their brushes lol! Toddles quit talking to me, had an insecurity problem I guess. Always wanted me to reply on pics of his art he sent me but would never reply back if I ever happened to send him one of mine, whatever dude!!
While I do have A H&S infinity .15 , Badger Krome , The Iwata CS , Micron CM-C+ x2 and a version 2 on it's way. I blame Jeff for making me an addict. LOL
Sucks about Todd but not really surprised Plus your work is awesome and you have really excelled with it over the years I have known you.
I will say one thing on the H&S it does have a slight hesitation when you pull back the trigger for paint but it did not take me long to get use to it.
All my micron so far is instant on when you pull back. One is set up as the .23 and the other .18 But my old CS still works like new so I seen no reason for a second on that one.

Grrrr must resist. Alli has been out of work a month wahhhh. And after all the other toys ohh well time and patience.
how much are they, really? What are we talking? Couple hundred? Couple thousand?

Repeat after me, "Hello my name is @Cuda and I suffer from AAD. @jagardn is my sponsor."

@Mr.Micron so not prohibitable... Just pricey. He does have a birthday coming up...
Pricey and parts for them are just as pricey. But other then having a nozzle cap threads breaking on me due to being heavy handed They are worth the money.
I also have this one set up with the .15 http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Infinity_CR_Plus_Two_in_One_Airbrush it is only 302.00 but you get two airbrushes in one and parts are affordable ...

Come on Cuda ya know you want one :D

but this is not a micron, correct Herb? He really wants the real deal. Maybe this could be a use this until we can afford the real thing brush?

but this is not a micron, correct Herb? He really wants the real deal. Maybe this could be a use this until we can afford the real thing brush?
It's all a matter of preference, I can get similar fine line detail from all my detail brushes.
There is no doubt that the Micron is a great brush, but the brush and parts are expensive. One accident could cost you dearly.
Iwata recommends replacing the entire head system in the event of a damaged nozzle, though there are a few people here who have changed just the nozzle and had no issues. Just a nozzle alone for a Micron is around $50 though.

I did buy a spare nozzle just in case I have to change it out, guess we'll see down the road what I do. This puts me up to 11 airbrushes now not counting my 3 Master airbrushes from early days collecting dust in the cupboard lol! Some day I do see myself getting the 2 MOJO III's for around $300. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Yes and No. While by meaning of a micron it is a micron being the nozzle is even smaller .15 then ans CM-SB at .18 So in that it is the smallest nozzle size produce to date I do believe making it a Micron. But it is not labeled as a micron. A few other companies do my a micron . Iwata is considered the leader in the market but as Jeff stated it is preference. The only true way to find that preference is to try different makes airbrushes The Paasche is consider a Micron. MoJo 1-3 or is it 4 now . Mainly a detail airbrush.

I did buy a spare nozzle just in case I have to change it out, guess we'll see down the road what I do. This puts me up to 11 airbrushes now not counting my 3 Master airbrushes from early days collecting dust in the cupboard lol! Some day I do see myself getting the 2 MOJO III's for around $300. Seems like a pretty good deal.
I am still thinking on the mojo. What happen 20 years from now when Mike's secrets are no longer around but the airbrush is. ?

I have the Richpen 213c Version of the Mike Learn Mojo, and its ace. I tried the MojoIII when it came out and didn't like it. So I brought a talon and the different setup's which I thought was much smoother in action and performance. I do believe the MojoIII has now been upgraded and tweaked and is much much better although Mike could get it to perform tricks from the start. I would be interested to try one now and compare it to the first ones out.

Lee

I had to go and count, and yep I still have 14 AB's including my old Aztek3000 16 inc the 2 Azteks that we're given to Jade and are here ( bows head ) lol AND that's after giving away 5 or 6. I'd have another Micron tomorrow, I just can't afford one or justify spending the money one one yet. Always looking for old DeVilbiss Super 63's with 0.12 setups, and would love the Super 93 with the 0.10 setup just to see what they're like and off ebay they can be as cheap as £10 or about $16.

Lee

Back