Just joined, saying hi.

raddiver

Young Tutorling
Just dropping a note for an introduction. I'm just outside of Ft Knox and have been debating on getting into airbrushing for the last few months.
I picked up a airmaster kit (with 3l tank) and i have a swallowtail on the way. I'm hoping this will be good enough to get me started.
I've done some oil painting mostly in the Bob Ross style.
And now for the funny part. I'm not sure what i want to do with airbrushing. Miniatures... Probably. Landscapes or seascapes... Also probably.
Anywho
/wave
-Rad

Welcome Rad, so long as You only have "happy little accidents" You will be doing ok :)

Have a look around and any help needed just ask :)

Welcome Rad
Welcome Rad, so long as You only have "happy little accidents" You will be doing ok :)

Have a look around and any help needed just ask :)
those ‘happy little accidents’ that Kingpin refers to also add depth and a sense of texture to the end results. All our accidents are happy ones.
regardless of what you think you’ll want to paint in the future your main goal right now is learning how the airbrush functions and how to get consistent results .
check out the ‘foundations’ section for some great tips, tricks and general guidance

Welcome Rad

those ‘happy little accidents’ that Kingpin refers to also add depth and a sense of texture to the end results. All our accidents are happy ones.
regardless of what you think you’ll want to paint in the future your main goal right now is learning how the airbrush functions and how to get consistent results .
check out the ‘foundations’ section for some great tips, tricks and general guidance
I’m at that stage too Rad, I’ve learnt a lot in 2 or 3 weeks (maybe it’s more), thanks to my new family here 😃