Just Joined

J

jrrdw

Hello everyone. I just recently found the forums here and after not being a part of a airbrush forum for a good couple of years I felt the calling once again. I was a member of 2 forums but they both were shut down since. As for my airbrushing I don't get much time to do it and as we all well know that just leeds to insanity and not everybody likes that......or do they?

I'm looking forward to good times and conversation here, so nice to meet you all. :cool:

Welcome Home jrrdw
So where on this planet you live ?
What airbrushes do you have ?
Insanity is the only way to live life in this day and time. If you try to be sane they deem you insane and lock you up :D

Welcome to the forum! It’s always good to see some new people joining in. Hopefully we’ll see some of your work posted up soon. No pressure, but who doesn’t like to see pics? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum from China! You’ve come to the right place; as the Cheshire Cat said, most everyone is mad here.

Thanks everyone! I live in MD. about 30 miles north of Baltimore in a area none as 'the Hereford zone'. I have 3 airbrushes, a Paasche VL Set, complete and a Iwata HP-CS Eclipse and a knock off micron with a M.A.C. valve. For air I use my shop air compressor, it's a 40 gallon vertical configuration in-direct drive, in line twine pump driven by a 5 HP motor.

My next painting project will be to rebuild my paint both then on to my pinball machines playfield, it's a Swords of Fury made by Williams systems 11B made in 1988.

I also am a member of Spudfiles.com (Global Moderator, jrrdw) and Pinside.com (a pinball forum).

As always feel free to ask any questions...

Welcome from Australia,
once you get back into the swing of things and start throwing around some serious paint, make sure you post up pictures.
Also if you update your location in your profile then if we can recommend local suppliers we will.

Back