Kit for sale

Good to hear the bikes on the road.
Can't think of anything else when riding a bike.
You've got the weather at the moment so make good use of it and de-stress with a ride to the beach somewhere , have nice lunch and ride back.

If postage wasn't a killer to Aus I'd hold your stuff for ya.

Pete

Been there, done that back in '91. Had to file for chapter 7 bankruptcy by 93 and my condo was foreclosed so I moved to Texas to start over. If you need help getting back on your feet this is a big group. I know I could throw in a few bucks at least. Maybe a little more when my disability comes through.

Brother, I don't know you, I'm new here, but Im going through a hell of a time too, my family and I may be sleeping in our van soon, but I will not let go of my art tools, IDE lose my mind if I did, I'll be praying for you too, it does work, and it's nice to know you are never truly alone, The Lord will be there to help you trough this just believe he will, enough preaching, keep a brush man, you will regret it if you don't.

never underestimate the power of positive thinking and a global support group. You'll come through this, youre already better than when you started this thread.

One more thought that I have been living by lately, The Lord can make a way were there is no way.

Back