Let's begin

Just been talking about consistency in another thread, all of this would have an ideal way to show what I was talking about, this is some pretty damn good work, it's all incredible, but those dots are inspiring:):):):):):):)

P.S. you may go straight to the top of the class, lol

Thanks a lot!!!!!!
After your kind reply I think I will do another session later.

Someone had forgotten to put in the little gasket in the bottom of the paint cup that's how I created the big dot in the middle [emoji12]

Nice work as Madbrush was just explains that to me in another thread you posted this up so now I have the written and the practical answer.:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot!!!!!!
After your kind reply I think I will do another session later.

Someone had forgotten to put in the little gasket in the bottom of the paint cup that's how I created the big dot in the middle [emoji12]

LOL we've all done that

I hate when that someone messes with my color bottles.. some day I'll get that effer!

Well done Johan, pieces are starting to fit together. :)

You can also use paper towels.Then you don't have to do 50/50 with it. I know you are doing it because you are practicing.With the paper towels you can use it straight out of the bottle. Up the psi to 40.

Your doing just great buddy, you have a great paint with a great brush so just keep trying different ratios and pressures that work for you, eventually you won't even have to think about it. If you haven't got one already a Mac valve is a great thing to have connecting to the air hose as you can wack up the pressure on the comp and easily adjust pressure at the brush to what feels right.
Keep spreading the love my friend

I've been doing alot of that practice now I'm trying on doing light spray over my stencils and blending in color and mixing colors and keep getting the advice on here because I thought spraying my stencils dark looked good lol its so much more realistic now just by using little steps

One amazing thing about stencils [ and I'd guess most, if not all, of us have played around with them at one time or another ] is that combined with some erasing and scratching, you can create some really awesome textures and lifelike effects.
Add these to your stencilling and you'll see what I'm getting at.:)!
Also, by using layers, you learn to control the shades and flows of colours on your works.
I consider this as one of the vital steps to learn.
It'll help you to control exactly how you want things to look like.

Back