Letters and a billiard ball....

J

JRO

After airbrushing a Bit, I did these two...

The letters are the 2nd "serious" peace I did (well meaning that I seriously tried to create something nice) I reworked a Bit of it with a small brush, to compensate bad "frisketting" ;-) i lighted the bad photo up in GIMP, but its nice and white in the original...

The other one was done 2 weeks later the day before yesterday...

Its the best I can do right now.

any criticism / tipps are welcome ...

cheers,

Jens

Attachments

• Foto.JPG
    Foto.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 98
  • ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    484.8 KB · Views: 96
Hi Jens, looks pretty good :)

did you try erasing on the bottom right of the ball? from my limited experience normal "sketch" or cheap paper doesn't like being erased.

Hey Flycatcher,

this seems to be a reflection from the photo or something, looks ok on the original, even though I was too dark on the top, so I had compensate on the lower parts.

cheers,
Jens

Hey Flycatcher,

this seems to be a reflection from the photo or something, looks ok on the original, even though I was too dark on the top, so I had compensate on the lower parts.

cheers,
Jens
ahhh, ok :)
I just know that sometimes using cheap stuff to practice on/with doesn't help, so I am investing in some more decent paints, and decent paper too (thanks to Andre :D )

I just know that sometimes using cheap stuff to practice on/with doesn't help, so I am investing in some more decent paints, and decent paper too ...

Word....

thas exactly what I do...

nothing more frustrating than struggeling with material issues believing its a seld made skill issue....

Back