Lines exercises

S

S10n

Hi Guys,

Probably you already know this page but I found that has been really useful to practice lines, still I can't do precise lines consistently but I've improved a lot.

http://art-tehnika.ru/atlines

Im wondering if the pros can do this consistently to know where im at

I downloaded most of the templates and I did like 50 pages so far... I gues ill keep implementing my favorite quotes "Repetition is the mother of skills, excellence is not a singular act but a habit, you are what you do repeatedly"

She is amazing.... what is the correct speed to do this? It seems that with speed you can throw better lines but I understand you need to do it slowly, that's where my pulse suffer

She is amazing.... what is the correct speed to do this? It seems that with speed you can throw better lines but I understand you need to do it slowly, that's where my pulse suffer
speed or learning what speed to do what line comes with practice.
I have watched a couple artist move at a snails pace and pull super clean lines other more like the Flash and get the same lines.

I would encourage anyone to go to that site listed in the first post and download some of those exercises.

Following existing line width and length with an airbrush is not as easy as you think. It's one thing to blend and shade and do your own dagger strokes and circly q's, it's quite another to follow an existing hard line shape.