London street artist/painter says a big ello!

G

Grimmy

Hi all,

I'm quite new-ish to airbrushing - I'm a full time painter based in London but have mainly used spray cans or tubed paint in the past.
I like to learn about new techniques, materials & ideas whenever I can. I love all other kinds of art that people do too, oils, collage, digital, sculpture, graffiti, fine art etc.

Welcome to the forum from NH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello Grimmy and welcome from the US, lots of peeps here will all level of talent and knowledge but most importantly willing to help all.

hi and welcome from the cold norden Sweden soon is it winter and all u can do is be indorr and use the airbrush and as for me also my bow :barbershop_quartet_

awesome the paint brush guy so many questions so litlle time

Welcome to the forum Grimmy, im sure you will have a few questions and we may have a few for you.

Lee

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:angel:

Hi all. Thanks very much for all your international, welcoming words.:lemo:

Welcome aboard mate, always great to have new artists join in, be great to see some of your work, post it up. Enjoy the forum my friend:)

Welcome aboard mate, always great to have new artists join in, be great to see some of your work, post it up. Enjoy the forum my friend:)
Hi CordyK,
Thanks! :) Where do I post work up?

Hey mate, you can post in the gallery plus after five posts you can use a thread, looking forward to seeing some. Should be self explanatory for uploading but any probs just ask any mods or PM Mitch

Kev

Back