Looking for a good silent compressor... Upgrading and have no clue which one:)

N

Nikki2tall

I am looking to spend $500-700 on my first silent compressor. I have heard that some over heat after a few hours of use. I will be working fairs this summer so I need one that can keep up. Any suggestions?

I am looking to spend $500-700 on my first silent compressor. I have heard that some over heat after a few hours of use. I will be working fairs this summer so I need one that can keep up. Any suggestions?
badger or jun air with the largest tank you can afford, or you could get a bottle of co 2 and a regulator?

Silent-Air 30 or 50 , has a tank and is super silent. You can find them at Coast Airbrush.I love mine

i have a super silent 30. i love it for what i do. maby not big enough for say a car but for small jobs its great

Hey mate,

I have just upgraded to a jun-air 6-25 silent compressor..........amazing!! Had a small £40 (uk) tankless compressor but soon grew tired of the thing going consistently and then throwing loads of water through the airline ( even through 2 water traps) after 2 hrs of it running. Jun air weren't joking when they say silent. It is a touch louder than the noise my fridge makes when you leave the door open. Best buy I have made in ages!! New the 6-25 is quite expensive but I got mine 2nd hand for £175 Hope this helps. :)

I had trouble finding a good compressor for airbrushing here in India. After doing a little research I found a oil-less Dental compressor which cost me Rupees17000/-, which would translate to about 300 us dollars or so. It is a 1hp compressor with 30 litre tank which is very much sufficient for normal airbrushing and it is rated 150psi max.

So you can go find a good dental compressor for airbrushing I think.

and the good thing is it is very silent

Last edited:
Back