Looking for ABs

S

Sneakerhead

Looking for Airbrushes. I have a Krome and Sotar, I left them without cleaning them a while back for 9+ months. I remembered about airbrushing and came back to it yesterday. The brushes are screwed. So many problems. Can't bother to try to solve them, its a total mess. Need a total new setup, if anyone has any brushes for sale put them below. Have $200 ~ to spend. Looking for good deals. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
To save those brushes, get a bottle of Createx restorer, break them down, remove any rubber parts, soak all the rest overnight and they will be good to go. The stuff works miracles. Unless of course you used something that turns to cement.

To save those brushes, get a bottle of Createx restorer, break them down, remove any rubber parts, soak all the rest overnight and they will be good to go. The stuff works miracles. Unless of course you used something that turns to cement.
I've tried everything - I got them both clean. They just have problems. No paint coming out sometimes, sometimes paint just starts coming out of every spot possible, they're just a pain. I know the Krome's done, but the Sotar doesn't seem that bad so I'm going to see if I can get a conversion kit (needle, nozzle and needle cap thing) and see if it works alright then.

Always an option to call Badger and send them for repair.

Always an option to call Badger and send them for repair.
I'll probably do that Monday, considering I doubt you can call them Sundays. Thanks for reminding me I could do that. Do you know if I send one in and say it needs a new needle or nozzle, do they replace it for me or do I need to pay for it?

Probably have to pay for parts. But it's better than throwing away a good brush. Just call and talk to them first. Then get an idea of what they may think .

Probably have to pay for parts. But it's better than throwing away a good brush. Just call and talk to them first. Then get an idea of what they may think .
Yeah. Thanks for the tips. I'll post back on what happens...hope it doesn't take forever. Really want to get going before Winter Break ends.

I posted to your other thread what I would do if you want to read it,and please no bad languge its a good way to get kicked off the forum for good and no one want's you kicked off

Back