looking for master treo xf AIRBRUSH

mike k

Double Actioner
hey guys im looking for a precisionaire master treo xf airbrush, im in the united states but if i can find one out of the states i will pay for shipping, does anyone know where i can find one?

It's 30 bucks value brush:) They put one more zero in the price by mistake:D
Seriously, it's cheap chinese airbrush. Do not expect miracles from it. The price on e-bay is closer to the truth.

Yea the $300 then $30 price made no sense, I figured the $30 listing was correct

I'm thinking of buying a master for my nieces to mess around with. Being age 7&10 I am definitely not letting them touch my cm-sb

i saw a thread about it, about bearair .com selling them, and i missed the oppurtunity to buy one, thw one you posted from ebay isnt it, the first one is, i dont need it, just curious i was told they werent expensive, so i was just inquiring about where to get them

I'm thinking of buying a master for my nieces to mess around with. Being age 7&10 I am definitely not letting them touch my cm-sb

It's clever decision to buy cheap brushes for the children!;) As micron in the hands besides owner's is bad and the age doesn't matter:)

Back