lubeing my AB

Clutch

Needle-chuck Ninja
Hi all, so after lots of frustration with patchy squirts of paint and feeling a little chunky in the trigger movement I think I need to give lube a shot. Is there anything I can pick up at the local hardware / homedepot ect.. that I can use to lube my baby up or do i need to order something like Iwata super lube and wait for a few days for it to show up?

I feel like maybe my trigger is a little sticky not allowing me the smoothest control that I should have at this stage of the learning game.. MAYBE its causing me to not have smooth beginnings to my lines.. I know I dont have veteran elite skills developed yet but I feel my trigger pull should be more consistent and smoother than it is..

Thanks in advance guys and gals

Have you stripped down your brush and cleaned in around your trigger?? Could be a bit of spilt paint making it stick

Is the problem more related to the trigger pull feeling rough, or just the paint response? You may just be dealing with a dirty nozzle and needle bearing. Both can cause the problem you are describing. I don't use any type of lube on my Patriots trigger mechanism.

@matty171 I have but maybe i need a testtube brush thingy to get it better.. you may be right because it does feel sticky from time to time when i begin spraying so i end up cleaning it all out again and starting over

@matty171 I have but maybe i need a testtube brush thingy to get it better.. you may be right because it does feel sticky from time to time when i begin spraying so i end up cleaning it all out again and starting over
If you are getting paint around your trigger then you could have a damaged seal, just keep an eye on your trigger for dried paint

Back