Making stencils

Ok thanks. Most of the time I will be spraying she will be in the other room and I have a window right next to my paint desk. My wife sets up her painting stuff in her sewing room but she doesn't use an airbrush she just uses regular brush spong or what ever and works on glass and cloth. I plan on using my dest where I do my acrylic brush work. I will probably put a suction fan in the window so I don't think I will really have a problem but since I have not started yet I am just trying to get a heads up until my stuff arives.

What you could do till you get an extractor fan fitted in your window, which is a great idea, is to open the window and put a fan facing outwards in the opening. The fan will suck the paint particles in from the back and blow them out of the window from the front. I read a few airbrushers use this technique. So long as you work in a well ventilated area with the right paint particle mask you will be fine.

I have used contact paper and never had a problem myself....as for residue left behind.

Back