Manifold...yes or no?

The only way I can see a need for one is if you're doing t shirts with multiple airbrush and colors loaded in each one.
Or running a plumped garage compressor for the lift and air tools.

I have a compressor with 2 outlets and regulators so I'm ok for 2 airbrushes but I only ever have 1 hooked up :)

Good idea Husky, Depends what cup size too. Depending on how much they need to hold.

Here’s something I came up with that I use in my basement studio but it’s mobile so I can easily take it out to my shop if I’m doing body panels. I keep my regulator at 30 psi and regulate each individual airbrush with a Mac valve. If I’m painting color then I usually use all 3 brushes.

8A278D7E-BFD5-4972-B588-9834D10649AA.jpeg

Here’s something I came up with that I use in my basement studio but it’s mobile so I can easily take it out to my shop if I’m doing body panels. I keep my regulator at 30 psi and regulate each individual airbrush with a Mac valve. If I’m painting color then I usually use all 3 brushes.

View attachment 64602
That is a awesome way to cover up the worm and ya got 3 way running . Heads , Hearts and tails ... Might need to modify my worm on the still ,,,, LOL

Back