Marissa online course

polite? yeah sure you are
I say please and thank you, mind my elders, I don't chew with my mouth open or put my elbows on the table, I never swear or curse, or say unkind things, and I am always well behaved. I might be an actual Angel. I polish my halo shiny and bright every day just in case I am. lollol

Oh how I would love to meet all of my airbrush heroes and learn from the masters. These courses look like the next best thing!!!

I say please and thank you, mind my elders, I don't chew with my mouth open or put my elbows on the table, I never swear or curse, or say unkind things, and I am always well behaved. I might be an actual Angel. I polish my halo shiny and bright every day just in case I am. lollol

Oh how I would love to meet all of my airbrush heroes and learn from the masters. These courses look like the next best thing!!!

Indeed some good stuff coming!

Looks like there's going to be plenty do regarding online courses. Foxy Studio, Airbrush Tutor and not forgetting the Airbrush Academy has also started some online courses.

I haven't signed up for any because I am apparently "tighter than cramp"

However, whoever you sign up with will expand your knowledge. I would recommend going on an actual course because having hands on experience is in my opinion unrivalled.

Lee

I just watch a video feed yesterday of Marissa painting a white horse on a new paper she has at her studio on her Facebook page (there is a time difference between her and the u.s.)but it was well worth staying up late to watch it!I learned a lot from it and it was about an hour and a half long with Carlo doing the filming of it! If her Course is anything like the video yesterday I'll be signing up as soon as I get the cash I need to do it

I just watch a video feed yesterday of Marissa painting a white horse on a new paper she has at her studio on her Facebook page (there is a time difference between her and the u.s.)but it was well worth staying up late to watch it!I learned a lot from it and it was about an hour and a half long with Carlo doing the filming of it! If her Course is anything like the video yesterday I'll be signing up as soon as I get the cash I need to do it

I caught it also. I'm mentally budgeting for that course. I don't care how good you think you are, she has tips and tricks for any level.

Back