Master Air Brush Brands

A

AutoPainter407

Hi everyone! I know this is like my first time posting on here. I want to introduce myself first and let you guys know who I am as I will be visiting the forums more often.

I am an automotive collision & paint studio owner. In my shop we have now decided to start implementing airbrush to what we do. Not for portraits etc but for highlighting custom paint jobs and custom projects.

I came across the Master Air Brush Brand through TCP global and was intrigued at the pricing. Not the most expensive brand in the whole world but they had great deals on there Air Compressor setups. So we decided to give them a shot and received there .3 tip air brush with there 1/5 HP compressor w/tank. So far so good as we can see. There Air Brush is designed for a beginner level but pretty good if your getting started. We use IWATA which we do have some Microns etc but this air brush is pretty cool.

Just wanted to share this with some of the beginners out there that might be interested in something to get started. The equipment warrantys are awesome two years on the compressor and 1 year on the air brush.

you got lucky, some get good masters, master is a rebranded veda, veda makes all the chinese knock offs. due to the cheap price most vedas are bad, some people get a good one, but they will break faster and its not worth the money, if ur in the states a badger is cheaper and high quality.

agree with rick..... good and bad with master.... and veda for that matter, yes you could buy 15 veda for the price of a micron buti know where my money would be going.............................................................................................................................................................................................thats right................................................badger!

sorry auto painter 1 second brother...... dont want to come across rude..... firstly welcome to the forum you have found a safe place here buddy and secondly thank you for the introduction and information.... you have told no lies and as you say could be useful for a beginner who is considering the master brand....... however when "attempting" fine art and portraiture the master/veda can be a bit tempremental/unreliable, as can any brush but as they say.... you get what you pay for and i believe this can not be truer than with airbrushing brands....... apart from badger..... they offer excellent brushes at a very reasonable price..... just my 2 cents/pence once again thanks and welcome.... look forward to seeing some of your work brother!

ad fezley

My thoughts is why buy one with an air compressor is you own a shop ?
Than you say you only want to use it to do drop shadows , Yet you have a micron ??
I think you should have bought either a Eclipse CS or Badger (which warranty wise badger is the best) for what you say you using it for.
Lucky you got a good working masters , Yes.
Just sounds fishy to me. Why buy a micron if you are not doing portraits or pinups. Maybe I am just reading to much into it...

Welcome aboard AutoPainter mixed feelings on the master have one and with some fine tuning it's not a bad AB but I would say for a beginner the master compressor and a more reliable AB it sux to fight against your equipment along with all the other variable you are trying to learn starting out. Just my .02

Think he is talking bout the art studio part and the master in the auto paint area
Than you say you only want to use it to do drop shadows , Yet you have a micron ??
I think you should have bought either a Eclipse CS or Badger (which warranty wise badger is the best) for what you say you using it for.
Just sounds fishy to me. Why buy a micron if you are not doing portraits or pinups. Maybe I am just reading to much into it...

Yeah I have actually 2 Eclipses & a Micron and just happened to try this deal that TCP Global had not saying I would put my life on a Masters Air Brush, just interesting info sharing with the rest of the users here.

I think you might be reading to far into this. I own an Automotive Collision shop & am starting to get more into the Air Brush world once again.

Yeah I have actually 2 Eclipses & a Micron and just happened to try this deal that TCP Global had not saying I would put my life on a Masters Air Brush, just interesting info sharing with the rest of the users here.

I think you might be reading to far into this. I own an Automotive Collision shop & am starting to get more into the Air Brush world once again.
Cool , I do tend to read deeper than others at time.
I was just having a hard time figuring out why you needed an air compressor if you ran a body shop.. now it makes more sense..
I meant no offense. Just trying to wrap my head around it all.

Totally cool! I tryed there deal liked the small compressor and how it works and it came with a Masters Air Brush and started messing with that. I wouldint put anyones project on it, maybe for small items but not for a wide range of stuff. The compressor is pretty cool it has a small reserve tank and its good for working on project panels, Motor Cycle tanks and other smaller stuff. The shop compressor of course is 1000 time bigger of course but for the bench its a cool tool.

Cool , I do tend to read deeper than others at time.
I was just having a hard time figuring out why you needed an air compressor if you ran a body shop.. now it makes more sense..
I meant no offense. Just trying to wrap my head around it all.

Totally cool! I tryed there deal liked the small compressor and how it works and it came with a Masters Air Brush and started messing with that. I wouldint put anyones project on it, maybe for small items but not for a wide range of stuff. The compressor is pretty cool it has a small reserve tank and its good for working on project panels, Motor Cycle tanks and other smaller stuff. The shop compressor of course is 1000 time bigger of course but for the bench its a cool tool.
That is good to know.
So compressor wise, What is the noise level like? say for those who paint in a house or apartment. I know we have a few on here that do.

Actually the compressor is pretty quiet, it has a two function switch which allows the compressor to run all the time or just set to where if it goes under pressure will turn on and off.

I would like to purchase an Iwata Studio Max.

That is good to know.
So compressor wise, What is the noise level like? say for those who paint in a house or apartment. I know we have a few on here that do.

Back