Master air compressor?

ok, I think you get the picture with the compressor :) it will do the job as long as youre not blasting paint in large quantities for long periods of time lol

side tracking slightly, you mentioned you had bought the Createx Wicked primary set, which is good, you have a small bottle of reducer - tick :)
when you are almost out of the reducer look at getting a larger bottle, you can go through two or three times (or more) reducer than paint, plus it works out cheaper buying the larger bottles and you can always decant it into the smaller bottle for convenience at your desk. Also look at getting some transparent base, think of it as pigmentless paint, it has the same viscosity but no colour so you can make colours more transparent. When using the reducer just remember to count the trans base as paint. (so if you would normally do a 1:1 paint reduction you could do 1 paint, 1 trans and 2 reducer) It may sound confusing but its not.
adding trans-base to any of your colours will give you another range of effects without worrying about the paint being so thin that it spiders.

I'm not sure what the shipping costs are from the US or Canada to Alaska but if you havent already found @Maple Art in Canada then it may be worth a look. Donna is always happy to advise on correct product for requirement and any queries you may have regarding paint at that end of the world.
Most paints dont like getting frozen, so store them accordingly in the winter :)

For normal work compressor must be with an air tank.
If you choose among chinese made, buy two piston type, they'd last longer than one piston.
In the beginning of ABing I had two piston type chinese that worked 100%.

MrMann66, here is another alternative compressor for you to possibly consider, very quiet (circa 40dB).

First picture is of the Bambi BB24V and the 2nd picture the normal layout Bambi BB24, also comes with wheels.

bambi_budget_bb24v_silent_air_compressor_24_litres_0.5_hp_.jpg bambi_compressors_bb24.jpg Also do wheels on it.

These particular ones have 24ltr tanks but you can get bigger or smaller. I have (and are using) the one in the first picture (BB24V).
I am sure there are world wide suppliers of these, not just the UK.

Back