Merry Christmas to Me!

splasha

Detail Decepticon!
Hi, All.
Just found out Santa, [wonderful gal that she is ] has got me an Eclipse hp-cs!
Am I 1 happy dude!
Oh, YEAH!:love-struck:

Congrats , Best remember to thanks Santa :D

Yep, got to thank Santa, milk and cookies are usually enough, but just don't order your cookies from from Kev, Santa won't be pleased at all, lol

I'm thinking about the Eclipse too, so let us know how it goes, please:acne:

Lucky boy! Be nice to Santa(whoever she is)....but as for the cookies, I have put Santa on the black list as the bugger orders them then disappears for a year without paying for them...cheeky fat git!!

Lucky boy! Be nice to Santa(whoever she is)....but as for the cookies, I have put Santa on the black list as the bugger orders them then disappears for a year without paying for them...cheeky fat git!!

I think you've been conned mate, I think if you had taken the time to pull his beard, you would have found something resembling a Koala, very cuddly but extremely devious, happens a lot this time of year, lol

Well congrats on the eclipse, great brush, and remember to get Santa a nice gift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats! It's a great brush.
I am hoping for a CM-B or a Silent-Aire 50-TC, well, already own all of the cheaper stuff. LOL

Congrats! It's a great brush.
I am hoping for a CM-B or a Silent-Aire 50-TC, well, already own all of the cheaper stuff. LOL

The only downfall of the. CM-B is not having a cap and the fact that it has the cut out for your finger. I improvised a cap from an end mil bit package,f it's great, keeps the paint out of the trigger and off of me. If it didn't have the cut our in the cup it probably wouldn't be much if an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OMG WHAT!!!!! You mean Santa is a "girl", that puts it all in perspective now. No wonder I get coal in my stocking every year, but I was getting used to walking with it..... just had to keep a supply of band-aids for the blisters. lol

Thanks, and yes boys and girls, my santa is a girl! lmao.
As for the coals, what with the carbon tax an all, it's probably a good investment for the future.
Who knows?
And yes, I have already organised a great big thank you for my Santa!

Last edited:
congratulations on the new toy lol i am thinking if i get the money i should be getting i will get an imagenarry santa to get me a real cmc pluss but to behonest i think an hp sb side feed should do its a lot cheaper and i already have a micron cmsb as for the paint cup on the cmb can you find a clear ruber hose slightly smaller thain thi odiameter of the cup and cut a 1 inch length and placa it over the cup to make the cup larger ? honestly i wouldnt want the cmb just for that reason i never hit the cup with my finger lol

Congrats on the eclipse its a great brush and can take a beating. Dropped it a few times on the garage floor and keeps on ticking lol!

Yeah, I REALLY< REALLY love my santa!
Only hope she likes what I got her as much.LOl.
I'm sure she will, coz I hid it so well she'll never find it before Chrissy!:positive:

Back