Mixing some candy 20 with wicked paint.

Power581

Needle-chuck Ninja
I am wondering if any one has mixed candy20 with wicked paint? I know I can spray them over each other what I am wondering is can I mix them in a bottle.
I only have limited paints, wicked detail primary and black and white, wicked secondary colours ad opaque white and som grey. I have all the colours of the candy20 line. I was thinking of adding some candy marine blue to my detail blue to make it a little darker, or even to a little white. Just wondering if anyone has tried this. If not then I guess it is experiment time:). I would just paint the candy over the base colour but my 4030 is not cooperating right now and is in time out.

Coast has a bunch of videos between their web site and their facebook on Candy 2O, and one thing they talk about is creating a "cheat" basecoat candy by mixing the candy into the basecoat.. say a silver or pearl.. instead of layering it ONTO the basecoat.

Coast has a bunch of videos between their web site and their facebook on Candy 2O, and one thing they talk about is creating a "cheat" basecoat candy by mixing the candy into the basecoat.. say a silver or pearl.. instead of layering it ONTO the basecoat.
Thanks. I guess that is one video I missed. I will have to try that too.
I know they say they can all be intermixed just was not sure.

Back