For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

mmm narrow escape ?

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Ronald art, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

it has been 2 weeks since I saw my best friend in person and we walked the dog together lat week he called to tell me he had a cold but today he called telling me this cold is changing and he now has a sore head and his temp is up :(
    I do have a cough but I am a heavy smoker these days and this cough is not a cold and hay fever season is early and I do have a mild case of hay fever so yes I do sneeze at times but this happens every year come spring time

I do worry about my friend tho and he is still not welcome in our house it may be nothing but a common flu but it could just as well be the covid virus oh well only time will tell
    SiRoxx likes this.
  2. Airbrush Dreams

Airbrush Dreams Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

We had a cold rip through our whole family. All the way from my Daughters in laws who had it in Aruba came home and went through my daughters family and then I got it from watching my Grandkids and now my wife is starting. Headache, fever, slightly achy, sneezing and lots of coughing. The in laws just said gee we think we had Covid19! I have so many underlying health concerns it has to be the Lord that hit me through. We will pray for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SiRoxx and Ronald art like this.
  3. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Staff Member Mod Very Likeable!

Sneezing seems to be a fairly common sign that it is a regular cold thankfully. I’m wishing the best for all our members.
  4. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

thank you both I know I am not sick and I do everything to stay healthy , my dog is getting used to me stopping if I have not enough space to pass people and he is getting used to walk shorter routes than my normal 1 hour walks with him.
    things have changed and for once my PTSD comes in handy I know how to avoid roads I cant oversee and my average walking speed is little over 4 miles an hour and there are just a few people that walk fast enough to keep up with me end even less that can actually overtake me so I dont need eyes in my back to see if I still have the 8 feet distance from other people I want :)
    SiRoxx and JackEb like this.