Modified my AB for comfort

dagnabbit @Squishy, will you stop typing while I'm typing......it makes it really hard to keep up with the thread and the hijacking there of !! !

. . . . I worked out my name was hey U,

we must be related, my real name is 'oi U !'.... we really must get together with the rest of the family one day, Cum'ere U hasn't changed, but her sister WasThat U is a real mean piece of work. . . .

My spring guide/tensioner wiggles, like the threads arent cut tight. Is that the norm?
..........edit......
So I guess I have to ask now "is that wiggle in the guide normal?"

I know I've seen movement from mine, but no sensation of the tail hitting the base (C'mon squishy......away you go ) I will check when I get home and see how 'loose' it seems to be

God you crack me up Squishy. If someone needs a mountain of laughs, all thats needed is to provide you a handful of dirt to get you started. :)

and if you don't give any dirt, then dirt will be created and sculpted accordingly !

I should be having no problems with daggers then. My attention to detail would be great if it wasnt for the ADD. Still dont really know what that is though. I think the doc explained it once, but I dont remember what he said.

ADD isn't so bad, I now have AAD (Airbrush Acquisition Disorder) which seems to be contagious if you hang around this place to long.....!!
I also have CDO, which is a severe version of the more common OCD

:eek::confused:o_O

That's some serious modifications. That must add a ton of weight to the guns.

Because of the sloping design of the Eclipse an Micron triggers, I only build up the back part of the trigger with some rubber epoxy or Sugru to give it more grip.

trigger_mod.jpg

I do it because I only use the back of the trigger. Here's a little video of how I hold guns.

Also, all my guns have Zsolt trigger- and softer needle springs in.

That's some serious modifications. That must add a ton of weight to the guns.

I considered that Andre and weighed the total add on. It is a fuzz under 1 ounce total. But the add is offset by the cradling at the back, and with the 3rd contact the perceived weight is actually less.
Plus I find I prefer the balance point further back.
All is subject to change as I get along of course, but at this point its all about comfort so I can concentrate on technique.

Back