Mojo to returm

Brilliant! he has been testing it for several weeks now. If its as good as the Mojo II then it will be e brilliant airbrush. I was a bit disappointed with the Talon based Mojo III. Went back to the II and sold the III. This one should be great.

I adore my Richpen bunch. I am sure I will eventually try the Mojo ( I know I will have to) but, am not real sure how much it will vary from what I have already been able to assemble.

richpen bunch1.jpg
223-1brass1.jpg

Definitely an interesting project for Mike to take on. It’s going to be good to see how they perform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the new Mojo+ as its called it looks like the 223c in the pic above, it has the pac valve from the pics I've seen.

Looking at the new Mojo+ as its called it looks like the 223c in the pic above, it has the pac valve from the pics I've seen.
Yeah, the 223C is what I have seen as the base model. I know they are converted to a .2 vs. the .3 of the 223C in the Mojo brushes (the "3" in the 223 indicates nozzle size) - I am sure it is needle, nozzle, and nozzle cap. I was able to do this on my 223C with OEM parts I had acquired. Be interesting to see if the Mojo differs. The 223 is already a great brush. The .2 212B has become one of my absolute favs.

I have the Mojo II & its a lovely airbrush (based on the 213c). Like Dave said its been converted to a 0.2 and polished etc... Don't know exactly what Mike does to them but that's part of it. Performance is super so I am assuming that the Mojo+ will be just as good. It's model number has changed to 223c but looks pretty much the same as the 213 with the addition of a built in mac by the looks of it. It should perform real good.

Back